What is Rhodonite?
Rhodonite is an easy to use RDF-Editor and RDF-Browser. Currently only a windows installer is available but other systems will follow.
A new minor release of Rhodonite is available for download now! This new version resolves an issue with a missing dll-file. A new version with new features and support for MAC OSX is currently nearing completion and will be released shortly.
The following features are currently implemented in the first version of Rhodonite:
- Intuitive use and interface.
- Drag and Drop funcionality: Work fast and easy by dragging and dropping RDF subjects, predicates,
objects and combinations to create, move and duplicate statements.
- Importing and Exporting RDF/XML, N-Triples and Turtle files.
- Edit remote RDF
- Perform SPARQL Queries on the RDF Graph with an easy to use interface.
- Multi-language RDF Statements support.
- Inline editing of simple literal values.
- Advanced editor for multi-line literal values
- Undo and Redo functionality.
- Data-type aware.
- Simple and fast navigation.
- Use the scrapbook for faster editing.
- Use bookmarks to create often used starting points (RDF Nodes).
- Easily work parallel in multiple windows, even between different RDF databases!
Still not convinced? Just try it!
Work is under way to implement the following features:
- RDF Scheme awareness.
- Localization support.
- Additional support for the following platforms: Linux, UNIX (BSD) and Mac OSX.
- API docmentation: create an interface to your own RDF database.
We are currently also looking to support the following features:
- Extend Rhodonite with customizable Python macro's.
Download the current test release of rhodonite by clicking on this link.
Feedback & Support
If you have any suggestions or comments they are more than welcome here. We would also appreciate if you could send us your testimonial.
If you encounter bugs in Rhodonite, or have requests for additional functionality you can submit a ticket at the following site: http://trac.synantics.net/rhodonite.